Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Best College Blogs to Subscribe to


Submitted by: By: Elizabeth Kudner

Although I think the myUsearch blog is the best blog in the world (duh), I read several other blogs on a regular basis and many of them are quite good. I’ve decided to put together a list of my favorite blogs that I thought you might enjoy as well. Note: I’ve read through so many blogs, it’s possible I’ve forgotten to mention some of the best. If any of your favorite blogs aren’t mentioned, please leave a comment.

My Methodology:

There is nothing scientific about the way I chose these blogs, they are just a list of blogs I subscribe to. Important: There are a ton of other college-related sites that are worth a visit, but this is a list of blogs worth subscribing to. That means they provide consistently good content on a regular basis in a blog format.

Best Scholarship Blog: I think the best scholarship blog to subscribe to is Callie Herd’s Planning and Preparing for College (Scholarships & Internships, etc.). Callie has a ton of resources on her site (especially for minority students) and she lists upcoming scholarships and deadlines that are actually worth applying to. Subscribing to her blog is a great way to sift through the thousands of scholarships out there.

[Read More]

No comments:

Post a Comment